To get a copy of our certifications, please fill the following form with your details. In a few minutes you will receive an e-mail with download links.
DURC Attestazione SOA-OG9 Certificato UNI EN ISO-9001.2008 Company Registration Report
G.Prometti s.r.l. states that the User personal data treatment, acquired during the web surfing and any other features of the Site, will occur in full compliance with the obligations laid down by the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n.196 ("Uniform rules on protection of personal data") in the manner and purpose specified in the Note (below), which the User declares to have carefully read.
The information you provide on the form is solely and exclusively aimed at the request for information.
Your data will not in any way be disclosed, except in accordance with the state laws, used to send advertising materials, sold, shared, granted in rent to third parties.
The provision of data is optional, the possible refusal or illegal provision makes it impossible to proceed with the request.
The owner of the treatment informs you that managers and officers, if appointed, as well as any technicians and/or consultants in charge of managing the website, have access to data; your information will not be disclosed to third parties.
Your data will be stored in electronic format at the host mail server and/or at the corporate IT system and its treatment, for the purposes above, will take place through automated or paper modalities, always respecting the confidentiality and security rules required by the law; it will also be protected by appropriate security measures against risks of loss, destruction, unauthorized access.
Owner and Manager of the treatment is: Mauro Prometti as administrator of G.Prometti s.r.l..
Users are entitled to exercise the rights indicated by the Art.7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03,reported below:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form. .
The person concerned has the right to obtain information:
- about the origin of personal data;
- about the purposes and methods of treatment;
- about the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- about the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative according to the Article 5, paragraph 2;
- about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about it, as representative appointed in the State, managers or agents.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data treated unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently treated;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except when such compliance is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means as regards the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to object, completely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data, relevant to collection purposes;
- to the treatment of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
I agree with the processing of my personal data as described above